analytikjena AG based in Jena (Thuringia, Germany), is a provider of analytical, bioanalytical and optical systems for industrial and scientific applications. Analytik Jena was founded in 1990 as a sales and service company for analytical technology.
analytikjena has a long tradition in developing high quality and precision analytical systems which dates back 150 years in the field of optical spectroscopy and the inventions made by Ernst Abbe and Carl Zeiss. Today Analytik Jena is a leading manufacturer of high performance analytical instruments and one of the most innovative companies.
Today analytikjena provides high-end analysis systems for the qualitative and quantitative analysis of liquids, solids, and gases in environmental, foodstuffs, pharmaceutical, medical, and agricultural Analysis.
- TOC/TNb: multi N/C® Series
- UV/Vis Spectrophotometers
- Atomic Absorption Spectrometers : AAS | ZEEnit P Series | novAA® Series
- Sample Preparation: TOPwave – Sample preparation at the highest level
- Mass Spectrometry: PlasmaQuant® MS Elite| PlasmaQuant® MS